We take your concerns about your safety seriously.
With that, following CDC guidelines and adding a few of our own, we have implemented several precautionary measures and adaptation to treatments to meet the needs of our clients.
To ensure social distancing and limit contact with others, we are providing the following procedures, adaptation and items to provide for a safe environment:
- Limited number of clients in the clinic at one time
- Hand sanitation required upon entry and departure
- Masks to be worn by all staff and clients inside clinic
- All contact surfaces are cleaned prior to client touch and after client touch
- Private treatment rooms available upon request with no outside contact
- Outdoor treatment provided in courtyard as requested
- Telemedicine options for those that are in high risk group or choose to stay home
Any client or staff member that feels ill, has a cough, or fever will not be allowed into the facility.
Our overall goal is to keep you safe while you are receiving the interventions required to recover and return to being you. You need to feel comfortable and safe while you seek care. It is our priority to see that this happens.